Important: For highway vehicles, always install Ultraseal into tires that have been previously balanced! Never attempt to re-balance tires with ANY brand of sealant in them!
Installing Ultraseal is an easy process following these simple steps:
- Attach hose to pump handle.
- Install black bung onto pail.
- Install pump into pail through black bung, secure.
- Attach Valve Core Remover to pump hose. Make sure hose valve is in “closed” position (right angle to hose).
- Attach Valve Core Remover to valve stem, rotate knob until you feel notch. Apply inward pressure on knob, locking shaft flanges onto valve core.
- Unscrew valve core, allow air pressure to force valve core into Valve Core Remover.
- Rotate hose valve to “open” position (parallel to hose).
- Pump in recommended amount of Ultraseal. (Refer to Tire Charts).
- Rotate hose valve to “closed” position.
- Gently screw valve core back into valve stem. Do not cross-thread.
- Detach Valve Core Remover from valve stem.
- Attach Valve Core Remover to pail return spout.
- Depress pump to return unused sealant to pail.
- Re-air tire to recommended p.s.i.